Saturday, January 3, 2015

Workout plan: WEEK 9 - final

The final week of my workout plan has come to an end. It didn't end too greatly especially with me getting sick and going on vacation with a contagious cold. I spent more time recovering from this nasty cold than actually enjoying my time off. Overall, I gained one inch, and I could have achieved better results if I had been more strict with myself, I was so close! Although I'm disappointed in myself, I do not put myself down, being negative is not productive. I acknowledge my results and faults and move on! Besides, it's the new year so I'll make new goals and look forward to my new job starting January 5.

I've also made it my new goal this new year to eat vegetarian 5 days a week and exercise at least 4 times a week using Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred in conjunction with other exercise videos to reach my goal, 25" waist, by March 2015. 

Please check my Travel page to check out some of the places I've visited in Montreal.




Happy New Year!
- Plush Duck



No comments:

Post a Comment